With the development of science and technology, batteries have become an indispensable part of our daily life. Among them, 18650 Li-ion battery pack, as a kind of high energy density and long life battery, is widely used in electronic equipment, electric vehicles, aviation and other fields. This article will introduce the principle, characteristics, applications and safety precautions of 18650 lithium-ion battery pack.
First, the working principle of 18650 lithium-ion battery packs
18650 lithium-ion battery pack is composed of positive pole, negative pole, diaphragm, electrolyte and shell. Its working principle is
- when the external circuit through the current, the lithium atoms on the positive electrode is transferred to the negative electrode, forming lithium ions, thus realizing the mutual conversion of electric energy and chemical energy. This process is controlled by the interaction between the lithium ions and the electrolyte, and the lithium ions migrate between the positive and negative electrodes, thus maintaining the voltage balance of the battery.
Second, the characteristics of 18650 lithium-ion battery packs
- 18650 lithium-ion battery pack has the advantages of high energy density, long life and no memory effect. Its energy density is more than three times that of traditional lead-acid batteries, so it can provide higher power in a smaller volume. Meanwhile, due to its no memory effect, users can charge it anywhere and anytime, which is convenient. In addition, it also has the advantages of good high temperature performance, light weight, easy mass production.
Third, 18650 lithium-ion battery pack application areas
- 18650 battery pack has a wide range of applications, including electronic equipment, electric vehicles, aviation and so on. In terms of electronic equipment, it is widely used in camcorders, digital cameras, tablet PCs and other fields to provide reliable energy security. In the field of electric vehicles, it replaces lead-acid batteries and improves the range and performance of electric vehicles. In the field of aviation, it is widely used in airplanes, providing reliable energy security for airplanes.
Fourth, safety precautions
Although 18650 lithium-ion battery packs have many advantages, it is still necessary to pay attention to safety in the process of use. First, use lithium-ion battery packs produced by regular manufacturers, avoid using low-quality or counterfeit products. Secondly, please do not put the battery in a high temperature environment when charging, high temperature will damage the battery performance. In addition, please do not disassemble, invert or shake the battery during charging to avoid arcing or short-circuiting. Using 18650 Li-ion battery packs in high temperature and high humidity environments may cause safety problems, so it is recommended to use them in a moderate temperature environment.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us:
- Name: Dawn Zeng (Director)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org