The lithium iron phosphate battery is a type of rechargeable battery based on the original lithium ion chemistry, created by the use of Iron (Fe) as a cathode material.
The advantages of LiFePO4 batteries
- 70% Lighter than Lead Lithium. —Batteries average 70% lighter than the same size Lead acid battery.
- Long Life 3000 – 5000 Cycles —About 3000 charge / discharge cycles, VS 300 of Lead acid batteries.
- 100% Depth of Discharge (DOD)— Can be discharged to 100% of the rated capacity VS 70% Lead acid batteries.
- Built in Battery Protection — Every Battery comes with a built in battery protection system designed to protect and maintain the battery cells.
- Fast charging & Low self-discharge.
- Safety, Environment Friendly, Pollution- Free.